Training & Placements
The academic excellence at SIT is reflected in its student’s exemplary record in placements in the corporate and engineering sectors. SIT has consistently maintained an excellent recruitment record. The graduates of SIT have been recruited by some of the world’s leading corporate, besides leading Indian companies.
The vital role of T&P Cell is to groom & shape the students and make them industry ready so that they can face the future challenges in the real world. Every student pursuing a professional career in engineering has an ambition to obtain a challenging job in a company of repute (a brand name) and make a successful career. The Department conducts various training sessions for students by eminent trainers from the industry and conduct workshops and seminar.
Pre – Placement Activities
Pre placement activities of college include -:
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters.
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the Institute.
- Continuation of placement activities after the stipulated period, till all the students are placed.
- Grooming and training of candidates for the placements to increase their chances of selection.
- The students are trained on aspects like:
* Interviews & Group Discussions.
* Professional Resume Writing.
* Cracking Aptitude Tests.
* Skill Development Sessions & Programs.
* Preparing For Mock Exercises.
- Improving the communication abilities of students and technical knowledge of student.
The Objective of the Activity is -:
- To Bridge the gap between Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To minimize Stage fear.
- To build confidence among students.
- To make students know the Importance of Training & Placements.
- Make them prepared for further training session and placements.
This important activity is vital to enable the students to achieve desired career objective.